Tuesday 12 March 2013

Pink or Orange?

Right then.....survey time!

Before I go ahead and do the rest of the car, thought I'd gauge opinion on what people think of 'orange' rather than pink for the Genesis.

Photo below is a small section I did last night of the air intake.  By no means is the application perfect, but thanks to Duncan off of Acorn Printing and his guidance, for my first attempt it ain't too bad if I say so myself.


So people, "likey" or "no likey"?  To be honest I have already made up my mind :-)

Leave your comments below.

3 comments:

Nick997 said...

Definitely the orange. Is that vinyl wrap, how did you find it to apply?

Ed Scotney said...

Hi Nick! Once you mastered the technique it is quite easy actually. However, covering large surfaces with multiple curves and bends its much trickier. You then require a 2nd pair of hands and a hairdryer. Simples!

Mitch said...

Likely, much better than the pink