Wednesday 27 March 2013

Sale: Iveco Daily LWB Race/Camper Van

I decided to sell my van that I use for race weekends some time ago, but have now realised I had listed it on the internet in all the wrong places.  I have had a number of enquiries to date and few tyre kickers come round to view it, but hasn't been suitable for their needs i.e. loading up motorbikes predominately.

Details:


Iveco Daily 2.8 Race / Camper Van 77,500 miles £6,750 or sensible offers

Converted early part of 2012 to as it is today.  Used for race weekends only.  Good solid van.
Features include:
The dog is not included in the sale!
2 x Double beds (one permanent, one fold away)
‘L’ Shaped seating area
Fully upholstered zip able cushions
Hanging wardrobe, Drawers, Fold away table
Gas Oven, Hob, Grill, Fridge (12v only)
Sink with running water and drainage
Units for storage
Overhead side lockers and above cab
LED Lighting throughout, keeps energy usage down.
2 x 100amp hour batteries
Skylights
Fully insulated and carpeted walls
Garage at rear for carry race gear / luggage
Vehicle levelling chocks
Tow hitch with electrics
Rear reversing camera
3 x Forward facing front seats
Sony Stereo Head Unit with MP3 connectivity.
Good fuel MPG
Privacy side window glass
11 months MOT, 4 months road tax
New Tyres on Front
New ish tyres on rear, done 800 miles, if that.






The van is X reg, which is the year 2000 I believe, off the top of my head.

Bad Points:  The driver and passenger door cards could do with replacing as the plastic had cracked in places.  But are still perfectly functional.  The last MOT had some advisories on it which detailed issues with slight play in various items, but nothing alarming or £50-£100 couldn't put right. 











When I initially purchased the bare van, I took it to an Iveco Dealership and had it fully serviced, but also had a full safety inspection done checking every nut and bolt.  As well as all the usual service items, it under went gearbox oil change, axle and diff oil change.  New rear brake calipers and various others bits and bobs.

Please contact me on: edward.scotney@gmail.com  I check my email multiple times a day so I will be able to respond very quickly.

2 comments:

Mitch said...

Does it come with a pillow to bite?

Ed Scotney said...

NOW SOLD.... :-(