Thursday 2 May 2013

Exciting news..... revealed!

Well....after much waiting the exciting news really isn't that exciting at all.  After a complaint from Mr AB Performance....."well what's your news then?......"   Turns out AB has been waiting feverishly for the news to break.  Think he thought I would be ordering a Sabre G2 (I would love too i might add), but unfortunately had to set my sights a little lower in the "exciting news" stakes.

Yes folks....I have treated myself to a new trailer!!!!  Oh yeah!!!  Its got a cover and everything.  Which ultimately means I don't have to clean the crud off the car every time I take it some where.

I told you it weren't that exciting.  Those of you at Brands Hatch at weekend would have seen it possibility 

As it is now the trailer doubles up as accommodation which provides some quite luxurious living area boasting a full 91sq ft of living space.  Enough for a double bed, kitchen area and a couple of comfy chairs....oh and a tyre rack!  I had even sorted out the lighting and heating in form of a gas heater much to dismay of AB.  I think ABs fire service days kicked in and was very concerned about carbon monoxide risk, which to be honest was a fair point.  So I might have to bin that idea and go electric for heating in the future. When i said "dont worry Andy....I have a fail safe at night to ensure I have switched the gas off before going to asleep" the fact the fail safe would constitute a phone call from the Mrs to remind me to switch it off really didn't wash with him.  Reviewing the fail safe plan I now realise there were a couple of flaws in my plan.
A) What if I had fallen asleep already and missed the phone call
B) What if I was out of phone reception
C) What if my battery died on my phone already

Anyway, I take the point.  Bin it off before it bins ME off!

Anyhow, i'm still alive, so I best get on a edit some video footage and write up the antics of Brands Hatch weekend.

No comments: