Tuesday 14 May 2013

Test Day Planned - Cadwell Park

A much overdue test session is imminent......thank god! Having spent the Brands weekend making sure everyone else had a good a grid position by me taking one for the team by occupying last place; its not a place I want to frequent too often.  So i have opted to get some quality seat time in to properly get used to the car.

As Cadwell is a 'trackday', obviously lap timing is not allowed, but the beauty of gps data logging is that it automatically captures the times, so I guess I should check the card periodically through out the day to ensure the memory card doesn't get full and is still working ;-)

Anyhow....laps times round Cadwell last RGB round 2012 ranged from 1:29 to 1:44.  Needless to say it was me in the Fury last year that set the 1:44, but this was my first ever outing in RGB.  I think if I can achieve a 1:35 by the end of the day, and if I can I will be extremely happy.  Bearing in mind other track traffic, I believe this is a reasonable target.

Anyhow, watch this space and i'll report back with how i get on

No comments: